Sunday, September 07, 2008

Adam Something?

Well, tomorrow is the big day. Another birthday for me to try to rememeber. While Connor and Alex are in Delaware, assisting at the Bishop's Instalation ceremonies, Mommom will watch the rest of the crew while Vicki and I head over the bridge for baby delivering. We stil don't have a definite name picked out, but it looks like the first name will be Adam. I know, it doesn't make sense to have the First Man's name be our eighth kid's name, but I think we've all agreed on the first name. The next decision is the middle name. Paul, Daniel, or Joseph are the top choices right now. I know, some weirdos like me automatically think "twelve" as in Adam Twelve, the old TV show, but now I'm showing my age. It won't be Adam Twelve (or even Adam Eight), I can guarantee that. Now, if he was the twelfth kid, I wouldn't be able resist.

So, pray for us tomorrow. Let's hope it all goes as well as it has the last six times we visited the maternity ward. Send us you mental choices: Adam Paul, Adam Daniel, or Adam Joseph. I'll let you know which one wins when the Birth Certificate is complete.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Praying for an uneventful delivery and a wonderful meeting of Adam with his parents! Adam was our boy's name we did not use (seeing that Sophia was a girl!). I love its meaning as "man of red earth" which would have made a lot of sense for a baby born in the North Carolina piedmont.

Velda said...

I knew there was a reason I didn't get my morning email from Vic lol....Best wishes to both of you, I can't wait to hear all about it!~ Love Adam Daniel....and it goes great with your last name too.

Looking forward to the happy news!

Kristin said...

Prayers for an uneventful delivery. I can't wait to see pics of your newest little one. BTW, my oldest son Marty said congrats.