Monday, February 11, 2008

#1 Disadvantage

The number one disadvantage to having a large family: it takes too derned long for a virus to work its way through everybody. It started last Thursday, with Bekah. Then it hit Kearsyn and Taylor. Then Vicki. Then Alex and Kenzie. Now it's starting to attack Connor. I think that makes seven of nine. Taylor now seems okay. Vicki went to work today, and Alex, who stayed home from school today, has begun moving around again. Bekah and Kearsyn are moving too, but that's mostly in bowels. Ugh, do I hate diarrhea in diapers! Usually a stomach virus moves through in about 24 hours per victim. Not this one! It's got to take the time to attack both ends. I'm exhausted, and I haven't even gotten sick yet. All I've been doing is changing diapers, mopping floors, and scrubbing carpets. Oh, and washing sheets; and towels to be used again in the clean up process.

No comments: