Wednesday, June 06, 2007

This Is Going To Get Me In Trouble

We have a weekly, local paper, called 'The Bay Times". In it there is a guy named Bill Evans who writes a weekly commentary that is almost always hilarious. Although I disagree, almost completely, with his politics, I have to admit I find him very funny. You ladies out there might not agree this week but, since he had me laughing out loud when I read this, I thought I'd share it.....I just read excerpts of this to Vicki, and she didn't seem to appreciate the humor the same way I do. Oh, and Kenzie's doing fine. She just had the dye injected for her bone scan, so they are going shopping at the mall while the dye circulates.

1 comment:

Martha said...

You probably shouldn't believe everything you read... then again, I do notice a lot more women than men speeding past me on the highway...