Saturday, June 02, 2007

WOW

Vicki's Blog expresses our excitement about Alex and his acceptance and exceptional placement in classes at his new high school. I just needed to add my praise for Alex,as well. Again, when we started homeschooling four years ago, Alex was entering 5th grade, testing at 3rd grade in math. Four years later, a private, Catholic school placement test places him in Honors Algebra 2. WOW.

God has led us through this journey, and all credit goes to Him. I never would have dreamed of doing this on my own, and I thank Him, and pray that He continues to carry us through this homeschool experience. He has answered my questions concerning the continuation of homeschool for the rest of the kids. Despite the many failings that result from our human weaknesses, with Him we will continue to be successful. We only need to 'bend' enough to do it His way.

No comments: