Monday, December 11, 2006

Chorale


Vicki already updated our weekend chaos so I won't re-iterate. But I can add a picture of the kids' chorale, from Sunday evening. I also noticed she was gracious enough to omit my speeding ticket (I was framed!). Just another revenue generator for the State. I'm just doing my patriotic duty by giving them another reason to collect more money that the politicians can waste. That's why they build those perfectly smooth, level, and straight stretches of freeway through a completely rural area, then camouflage their cars that very lovely olive green and park with the setting sun at their backs, while our urban areas are deteriorating from crime and drugs. I don't blame our law enforcement personnel. I, too, would rather spend my Sunday afternoon aiming a radar gun at a family going to church than somewhere my services are truly needed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Kenzie and Connor they did a marvelous job on Saturday! Bobby and I went to see some of friends from school - I was so happy to see Kenzie and Connor there. I was hoping to see you guys there so I could finally meet Vicki and Kearsyn! What a GREAT shot of the entire Chorale - can you send me a copy? It's certainly much better than the one's I took although I have a pretty good one I'll send you of Kenzie.

Hope you all are outside enjoying this beautiful day!!

ps. slooooow down (you forgot to mention how they raise their hoods/trunks to disguise themselves -boo hoo - BTDT!)

Tina said...

What a beautifil group!