Friday, December 22, 2006

Our Homeschool Christmas Recital

We had our homeschool Christmas recital today. Here's some music performed by Connor, McKenzie, and Tyler. Try to ignore the background "music". Bekah was not happy, not being the center of attention with all those other people around. And, btw, I've been a Youtube lurker for a while now. These are my first video uploads.




Melody, played by Connor:
Rhythm Machine, played by Connor:
Deck the Halls, played by Connor:
Joy to the World, played by Kenzie:
What Child is This, played by Kenzie:
Jolly Old St. Nick, played by Tyler:
Jingle Bells, played by Tyler:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, I am SO impressed! Bobby noticed right off the bat that Kenzie and Connor were playing without music. I told him that's what happens after playing for a few years.... I think he's ready to start lessons :o)

Hope your Holiday was Wonderful! Have a Happy New Year!!