Friday, February 23, 2007

Egg Update

No eggs yesterday, but we got one this morning. Kenzie's getting a little impatient for full production to begin, but I think she's got a couple weeks to wait before we see that. At least she has an egg to eat for lunch today.

Alex begins guitar lessons tonight. I told him the secret this morning. I figured part of the fun would the anticipation of starting his lessons, and I didn't want to deprive him of that. I'm trying to show him good things happen to those who earn them. He's done well this week, except for a slight slide in yesterday's language arts work. He's been very stubborn about learning a couple concepts that I have to repeat over and over and over again. That's true of everybody, though. They (We) all have things that we just can't seem to get stuck into our brains. I'll just have to keep stuffing into the one ear whatever keeps falling out of the other ear.

No comments: