Saturday, October 14, 2006

Bekah Had A Bad Day

Bekah has turned into something I am not familiar with. The closest I can recall to experiencing what she has become would be Tyler, at two years old; well, Tyler at any age, actually. She has become a stubborn, self-centered, whiny, screaming, tantrum-throwing...in other words, normal...two year old. Most of our kids weren't normal two year olds. If they had been, there would definitely have been fewer of them; at least fewer that survived to see age three. But I guess I have to give Bekah some slack. In the span of a week, she turned two and lost her baby status, and all the attention that comes with that position. I lost count of all her tantrums today, from the doctor's office (for a Kearsyn checkup), to the lab (for a Kearsyn bili-rubens test), to home, several times (where family visited to see Kearsyn), to church (no Kearsyn, but why mess up a perfect record?). This is just to remind myself that she has her good days, too.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh poor kiddo. But she IS adorable. Tell her I say that!

Miriam Pauline said...

Her world has been turned upside down hasn't it. Here's to a better day for Bekah. ((HUGS))

. said...

Awww but she's so angelic looking! Gotta give her credit for that :)