Friday, October 06, 2006

GRRR

It's Raining! No pumpkin patch. >:(

No baby news, either. Vicki's still in bed so I haven't found out how she's feeling today. Probably grumpy, since the kids were up, making all kinds of racket this morning. Despite, the downpour, Chicken Girl, and some of her brothers, still got up to tend the chickens. I think they had to swim, 'cause there's a lot of water out there. We should be raising ducks on a day like this.

Well, it's First Friday, and that means we go to church for Mass and First Friday Devotions. I wish I could go to Mass every day, but there's just too much going on. So, we settle for the first Friday of each month and the occasional Holy Day of Obligation, and whatever other events inspire us to go to church throughout the year. In fact, I now have 15 minutes to get to church, so I'll talk to ya later....

3 comments:

. said...

Aww sorry about the rain Andy! Maybe someday next week? Try to enjoy your weekend :)

Margaret said...

Oh phooey. Apparently it's raining JUST south of us. And further south than that as well evidently.

Martha said...

We had two muskovy ducks one year (my friend hatched them). They were fun and cool to watch walk around the yard, but they kept pooping on our back porch. Eeewww!