Thursday, October 05, 2006

Need Your Help With the Rain

They're calling for rain tomorrow: 70% chance. That's good, except I'd rather have it on Saturday. The kids and I scheduled a field trip to the pumpkin patch tomorrow. I'd hate for that to get rained out. The chance for rain on Saturday is only 40% but rain would solve all the running-around chaos scheduled for this weekend, and force us to do nothing. I like doing nothing, every now and then. So, everybody on the east coast, aim your fans west, to push the weather back a little. To the west of Chesapeake Bay, get out your vacuums and start sucking the weather back toward you. Maybe, together, we can hold that rain off until Saturday. We just need to slow it down by 24 hours.

Thank you.

No change on the baby front. Next doctor appointment is Monday. We might induce then, but we're not sure, yet. I see Vicki's been neglecting her blog so I'll try to keep you updated.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Thank you for keeping us updated so we don't have to nag Vicki.

I want to go hiking on Saturday. I'll trade rainy days with you, ok?

. said...

lol I just wondered where vicki was. Glad someone is on the ball with updates! I will send you some no rain vibes! Have fun at the patch tomorrow, I don't need to remind you to bring a camera right? Is the Queen going with you?