Monday, November 06, 2006

Baptism Pictures

You can visit Vicki's blog (as you probably already have) for Baptism details. I just thought I'd add a few more pictures...





















On other fronts, Connor got to see both the Terps and the Ravens win! I really hope none of you are Steelers fans, because we get extreme pleasure from watching their demise this season.The only other team we enjoy watching lose almost as much is the Redskins, although they did win yesterday; but that's okay because they were playing against T.O. who deserves to lose every game he plays in.

A big thank you goes out to my Canadian friends, who held back the coldest of that Canadian air on Saturday. It didn't quite get down to freezing and was almost up to the mid-thirties for our first game. No popsicle kids, but they were happy to get back home and drink some hot chocolate.

Alex had a big payday on Saturday. His reffing pay was a couple weeks backed up and it felt good to get that lump sum. It's pretty sad, though, that now my thirteen year old son makes more $$ than me, isn't it? He still needs to split up his pay into 'charity', 'savings', and 'spending', but I think he's still enjoying the feel of earned cash in his hands.

I see everyone is here, waiting for the start of our school day so I'll talk to ya'll later.

4 comments:

. said...

Great photos, looks like a very beautiful day! I'm glad I aided in holding back that canadian air. Hope you feel good that I suffered up here just for you and the kids lol *kidding*

Miriam Pauline said...

Blessings on the baptism ceremony. The pictures are awesome. And I think it is great how you are teaching the kids early to divide money into charity, savings and spending. This is something I hope to instill in the girls as well.

Margaret said...

Do your kids have http://www.moonjar.com/ banks? My kids love them for the save/spend/share discipline. Though they did get a little squashed in the move and I should order new ones.

Anonymous said...

There was definitely one icicle parent :o) Brrr.... that wind was *cold*

Beautiful baptism pictures!