Thursday, November 16, 2006

Bekah's New Bed

Since we took the day off today for the chicken thing, I decided to get some other things done, as well. This included getting Bekah her first bed. This is necessary because she has been attempting to climb out of her crib, succeeding only in getting herself stuck in various gaps in the rails.

After I got the bed home, I went food shopping. As I did that, Vicki began disassembling the crib in Bekah's room. This sent Bekah into a frenzy of excitement. She just knew this meant it was time for her to move up. I don't think any of the other kids caught on as fast as she did; at least they didn't show it. Once her bed was ready, we had a hard time getting her out of it. I bet she'll have no trouble finding her way out of it in the middle of the night, or when she's not in the mood for her nap.

3 comments:

Miriam Pauline said...

YAY Bekah! Such a big girl! Where does time go again?

Margaret said...

What a big girl!!! Yay!!!

Andi said...

Wow...she looks so happy. :-)