Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Kids Answer the Challenge

The kids attempted to answer the erasercar challenge. I have to say, they came close. The only thing that stopped them was they used nickels, which are much thicker than pennies. Here are the results of Kenzie and Alex.









Kenzie's Erasercar.



Alex's Erasercar.

At A Christmas Party

A Nickel Cross.

We all got up in the attic last night to get down our Christmas decorations. With this awful, rainy, foggy, dreary weather, I need to be ready to put up the outside decorations at a moment's notice, especially since it hasn't been very cold lately. I tend to wait one too many weekends before putting up the lights, thus missing the last decent day of the year, and not doing it at all. The kids are old enough now where they can be very persistent about doing the decorating. Hopefully, we'll have pictures before Christmas.

And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR AND TYLER! I'd do that thing with the birthday lists, you know, the 7 things I like about them in honor of each of their seven years, but I'm really busy now.

2 comments:

. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
. said...

oops I wasn't done! LOL What gorgeous birthday boys! Happy birthday!!! Happy birthday!!! Cool eraser cars, bravo! christmas, yes I need to do that too..I'm usually the first on the block, I'm WAY behind!