Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Kenzie!

Born at 3:36 pm (the exact same time of day as her sister, Kearsyn), nine years ago. She has been a true blessing in our lives. Here are nine miscellaneous things about her.

1. Her favorite color is pink (which is strange for a Tomboy).

2. She likes bugs (especially pink ones).

3. She loves softball (for which she now has a pink glove, bat, batting helmet, and batting gloves).

4. Her favorite fruit is oranges (you thought I'd say pink grapefruit, didn't you?).

5. Her favorite food is Sloppy Joe (except she asked for spaghetti for her birthday dinner, don't ask me why).

6. She absolutely loves chickens (but not for dinner).

7. She adores her little sisters, and loves helping to take care of them.

8. Her favorite song is 'He's My Rock' by Randy Travis.

9. She can't wait to be an altar server at church (she's just waiting for our Deacon to organize the next training session).

There's lots more, but I'll save some for her tenth birthday.

2 comments:

. said...

Happy Birthday to Kenzie!!!!! Sounds like she's a very happy little girl, oops, I mean BIG girl!

Anonymous said...

H*A*P*P*Y~~~B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y~~~K*E*N*Z*I*E
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(one day late......)

I hope you had a great day!

From, Tracy and Bobby

ps. awesome song!!