Monday, January 22, 2007

March For Life Update


The crew just back from their March. Kenzie showed me this pin she got from somebody. She said he took her picture and gave her this pin. Maybe she'll become a famous pro-life spokesmodel. I could live with that.


I also heard that it was very, very cold. This came from my college educated DW who turns blue in temps under 75oF. I used my superior sense of hindsight to inform her that it is January, it just snowed last night, and it never got above freezing around here today (well, it did get up to 33 about an hour ago), and she should have those little warmer thingys that go in your pockets.

1 comment:

Martha said...

My first son was born when my husband and I were just seventeen years old. I continually than God that He gave me (us) the knowledge to choose life.